Information regarding transportation services provided through Wesleyan University can be found here.
The Ride is a free campus shuttle service available to all Wesleyan students. The Ride runs 7pm-4am, seven days a week, with designated shuttle stops. To request a pick up at any Ride shuttle stop, call (860) 685-3788. The current location of The Ride can be found here. To track The Ride route from your mobile device, download the Wes Shuttle App.
Some information about public transportation is collected in Cardinal Directions.
From Middletown to:
- Stop and Shop: Route A Saybrook road (See schedule).
- Price Chopper: Route C Washington Street (See schedule).
- K Mart and Stop and Shop: Route D Newfeild Street (See schedule).
- Price Rite and Walmart: Route D WestLake Drive (See schedule).
- Meriden Mall: M Link (See schedule).
- Weathersfield DMV: Take the H55 bus (See schedule) and get off at the Silas Deane and Jordan stop. From the stop, walk according to this map.
For more information, please visit the MTA website.
From Middletown to New Haven:
- Take the M Link to the Amtrak station in Meriden (See schedule).
- Take a train to New Haven. You can buy tickets online here.
- Take the Wesleyan Shuttle to New Haven.
From Middletown to Hartford:
- Take the H55/H55X bus to downtown Hartford. The bus stop is in the corner of Main street with Union street (right across the YMCA). See the weekday schedule, saturday schedule and a map of the route.
From New Haven to New York (Grand Central Terminal):
- Take a Metro North train to Grand Central (See schedule).
From New York (JFK/LaGuardia Airport) to Middletown:
- Book a ride with Wisla Express at 860-229-7796
From Hartford to New Haven
From Hartford to Boston:
From Hartford to Bradley International Airport:
From Hartford downtown to Westfarms Mall:
- Take the H35 bus (This bus runs on Saturdays only, see the schedule).
From Grand Central Terminal to all major New York airports:
- Use a shuttle service like this one: http://www.nycairporter.com.